Sunday, January 31, 2021

Semester Assignments Overview

 After looking at all the assignments for this class, I'm really looking forward to all we are going to do. The reading to me will be a really cool experience. I love reading and finding new things to read and learn about. I also love mythology in general, so it definitely will be fun reading new ones that I have never heard of or read and rereading ones I already know and maybe get some new learning or a different perspective on it. I'm really excited for the storytelling part of this class. I like the fact I will have a class where I can write stories and not have a bunch of writing format rules to follow....🙃 It will also be fun to be able to comment and get to know new people from class. This class will also be a good chance to find out more about technology I don't know much about. Overall, I am mostly excited for this class, but I am kind of nervous about the project part. I know it will be fun and creative, but I'm nervous about keeping track of everything. The way the class is set up should help me manage everything though. Also, this class should be a good source of self-care for me this semester, since I have a very emotionally charged internship at Child Welfare. 



Typewriter Photo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Story Lab week 15: Six Word Stories/ Microfiction

       Henry Mills, The New Author Henry Mills sat in his room thinking over how he had just become the Author, keeper, and teller of all st...