Sunday, January 31, 2021

Technology Overview for This Semester

 So for this assignment, we had an overview of the technology we will be using in this class. We will use blogging sites, make our own websites, and use image editing tools. I'm a little nervous because I don't know much, but I know it will help in the future in my career with social work. We also had a walk through of our browser to "tune it up." I use the newer Microsoft Edge as my main browser and was able to figure out how to set things up with spell check and a word count. It seems to work better and faster on my computer. But, I do have Chrome to use as my back-up in case. One tip I can share with everyone for pictures is pixabay.com. It is free images to use. A friend of mine who blogs regularly uses it. Hopefully, I can pick up more knowledge of using all this tech before the end of the semester! 


smart phone picture 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Story Lab week 15: Six Word Stories/ Microfiction

       Henry Mills, The New Author Henry Mills sat in his room thinking over how he had just become the Author, keeper, and teller of all st...