Friday, May 7, 2021

Story Lab week 15: Six Word Stories/ Microfiction

     



Henry Mills, The New Author

Henry Mills sat in his room thinking over how he had just become the Author, keeper, and teller of all stories. He couldn't believe it. Of course, he came from a fairy-tale family, but he never thought he would have any magical abilities or anything. He trembled a bit as he felt the weight of the responsibility. He then wondered how he could use his newfound power for good. He thought and then was reminded of all the reformed fairy tale villains. Henry smiled softly to himself. He picked up his magic quill and ink and got to work writing.  
 
Henry's story book. (Source: Fandom Wiki )


  Once Upon a Time: Beginning and Ending

It begins and ends with hope. 



A/N: So this is my last post of the semester! I've been wanting to do a microfiction and six-word story post since I did the story lab option for it and I thought it would be a good way to wrap everything up. Also, since I am a fan of Once Upon a Time and twisted tales, I thought I would base it off of that. I don't know if I am technically allowed to do this, but I am hoping it's allowed. If you haven't seen the show you should totally go watch it! I really liked doing this activity because it made me really think about what I wanted to write. It really made me dig deep and think about it. I've always been one to use a lot of words, so this post has helped me see I can be more concise about my writing and still come across with lots of meaning. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Story Lab week 15: Six Word Stories/ Microfiction

       Henry Mills, The New Author Henry Mills sat in his room thinking over how he had just become the Author, keeper, and teller of all st...