Thursday, March 18, 2021

Week 8 Progress

 Week 8 Progress

1. Looking Back
I am pretty happy with my progress. At first, I thought I was really behind because I had a week where I got behind on my assignments. After looking at the progress chart, I was not as behind as I thought I was. I've had fun with this class. I've kind of used it as self-care from the other stuff I have going on too. My favorite part of this class is when I get to write my own stories. I love being able to be the one to tell stories for people to read! 

2. Looking Forward. 
One of the things I need to improve is staying on schedule with all of my assignments. I need to make sure weekly I'm getting everything that needs to be done, done. The only things going forward about my project I may change are my grammar and revisions that were suggested. There is a name I might change as well. 

3. 
 A personal image I created on Canva. (March 18, 2021)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Story Lab week 15: Six Word Stories/ Microfiction

       Henry Mills, The New Author Henry Mills sat in his room thinking over how he had just become the Author, keeper, and teller of all st...